© 2018 Nyara . All Rights Reserved | Design by IT souls
1. Withdrawal requests cut off time is 15:00 IST/+5:30GMT. If your withdrawal is submitted before this
time it will be processed in 48 to 72 hours from the day of receipt. If your withdrawal is submitted after
this time the next day will be considered as the day of receipt to be processed. NCS do not process any
withdrawal request made on Wednesday and Sunday. Withdrawal request will not be processed if the
trades are open/running in the account.
2. NCS does not charge any additional fees for deposits or withdrawals. You should however be aware
that you may incur fees/charges on payments/transaction to and from some international banking
institutions. NCS accepts no responsibility for any such bank fees/charges.
3. NCS, at its own discretion, may ask you to submit supporting documentation (for example, deposit
receipts for the payments or bank account statement showing deposit transactions) before releasing
the withdrawal funds.
4. Withdrawing your funds deposited via Internet Banking option to a bank account, you will require to
upload a clear picture or a colored scan copy of your bank book/Cheque. Once processed, the funds
may take 3-5 business days to reach your bank account.
5. Withdrawals must be made from the same account from where the funds were sent initially. NCS does
not process payments to third parties. please ensure that all withdrawal requests from your trading
account go to a bank account or a source in your name.
6. NCS follows strict Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies with zero tolerance.
7. The withdrawal request can/may/will/shall be delayed/denied/rejected in the scenario/situation of force majeure/any activity which is beyond company's control /act of God/any changes in government/banking/company's laws/policys/rules/regulations/agreement/terms and conditions including but not limited to Income tax.